Anabolic blueberry oatmeal full recipe and steps below.
One of my favorite Anabolic cooking breakfasts. This is delicious and easy-to-make, with a good mix of carbs and protein to supercharge my body building efforts. All you need is to mix the ingredients in a bowl and pop it into the microwave. For a smooth oatmeal experience, the “secret” is stop the microwave around 2 min to stir the ingredients so that they do not form clumps.
The original recipe calls for Splenda, but you can also substitute that with Stevia. Personally, I prefer Stevia as it is more natural. I believe Dave also uses Stevia at times. Another substitute that Dave substituted in the video is peanut butter for Flax oil, which he ran out of.
The advantage of this recipe is that it is fast to make. To make it even quicker, you can organize the ingredients together, perhaps in a special area in the cupboard. When you are still waking up and blurry in the morning, it makes things a lot faster. When I first started, I placed everything in a box together with the printed recipe. This saved me loads of time trying to remember the recipe and get the ingredients together.
Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
by Dave Ruel
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1/2 scoop (15g) of Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Pure Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Splenda
- 1 tbsp of Flax Oil
- 1 cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1/4 cup of water
1. In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients, except for the frozen blueberries
2. Cook in a microwave for about 3-4 minutes (cooking time vary from one microwave to the other) – stir the mix 2 minutes after cooking has started (so the mix doesn’t stick or create chunks)
3. Once the mix is cooked, add the frozen blueberries, mix everything and enjoy
If You Like This Anabolic Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe…
Dave Ruel’s Anabolic Cookbook contain many more easy-to-prepare yet healthy and delicious breakfast recipes. Some of them are:
- Reese’s Style Oatmeal
- Nanny’s Apple Pie Oats
- Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Low Carb Zucchini Hash Browns
- Protein Waffles
- Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Lemon-Poppyseed High Protein Muffin
- Maple-Pecan High Protein Muffins
- Low Carb Spinach Scramble
- Mexican Break Fast Scramble
- Turkey Bacon Scramble
- Classic Denver Omelette
Besides these, you can find lunch and dinner recipes with poultry, fish and red meat, along other recipes for snacks, proteins bars and salads. Every one has been tested to make sure they are easy to prepare and do taste well. These recipe book and companion guide help to spearhead anyone’s bodybuilding efforts by making sure that they are always eating right and enjoying their food without sacrificing on taste. You can learn more in the full Anabolic Cooking review here.
More Anabolic Cooking Recipes.