We all love biting into crispy chicken nuggets. It doesn’t get any better if you can combine chicken nuggets with fat burning. Don’t head out to McDonald’s – theirs are full of fat and filler stuff. Try this recipe at home. It’s really easy and fast to put together.
What It Takes To Bake Tasty Chicken Nuggets At Home (Hint: Not That Much!)
For me, the most “difficult” part is the trip to the grocery store to gather the ingredients. If you are not sure where the ingredients are located in the store, grab someone who works there and show the list to them. After that, it’s a matter of mixing the ingredients up, coat the chicken nuggets and waiting for the nuggets to bake.
Fat Burning Crispy Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Ingredients (6 servings, about 24 nuggets)
- 3 x 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large egg white
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with best-quality olive oil.
2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square. Set aside.
3. Next, combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
4. Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated.
5. Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your baking sheet is full, place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving of 4 Nuggets
This is one of the 200 recipes in the Anabolic Cooking ebook by Dave Ruel. If you like this recipe, you may want to check out the Anabolic Cooking recipe book for lots of additional choices.
What Is Anabolic Cooking?
One of the major challenges of muscle gain is keeping to the right diet. We all know how easy it is to fall into the temptation of eating fast foods here and there, to the detriment of our muscle growth. Dave knows this first hand, and many share his view. As a competitive bodybuilder and nutritionist, Dave Ruel was hampered in his bodybuilding endeavor for a long time because it was hard to keep to an interesting and tasty diet.
Thats when he took the bull by the horns and invested 4 years into researching and developing healthy yet tasty recipes for growing muscles and losing fat. The result of this is the Anabolic Cooking program. The main cookbook has 200 recipes for salads, snacks, soups, sandwiches, lunch and dinner entrees.
Alongside the main cookbook, Dave also provides additional instant download PDFs with nutritional, meal planning and kitchen tips that allow users to quickly integrate these recipes into their busy schedules without fuss.
If you are seeking to build the best physique, and feel that your current diet plan is boring or slowing you down, this may be a good option to consider. Click here to get started eating right for your muscles and body, while enjoying delicious foods.