Citrus Baked Tilapia Recipe full recipe and steps below.
Tilapia makes for very good food. It is full of nutrients and protein, with little fat (only 3g per 100g serving!). It is especially good for anyone focusing on fat loss. It has no carbohydrates. Fish is a good complement to any protein or meat diet because it is rich in vitamins and nutrients that may be missing in other foods. In particular, tilapia is rich in selenium, phosphorous, niacin and vitamin B12.
Taste-wise, this recipe is zesty. Try to go to a market that sells a lot of fish and buy it fresh. It will be a heavenly experience. You should be able to purchase it with scales removed and ready to be cooked. In North America and Asia, Tilapia is also very commonly sold. It may be the same in other places around the world. If not, consider substituting it with another sort of healthy fish using the same marinade.
Citrus Baked Tilapia Recipe From the Anabolic Cooking Book
- 1 pound fresh tilapia fillets
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly-squeezed)
- 1/2 thai red pepper (optional, only if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp. seasalt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
2. Place tilapia fillets in the dish, turning to coat well with marinade.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
More Easy Anabolic Cookbook Recipes
If you like this Citrus Baked Tilapia recipe, there are other similarly delicious and simple to make fish and seafood recipes in the Anabolic Cooking package. Amongst fish and seafood recipes, you can find:
- Classic Tuna Melt Patties
- Rosemary Marinated Salmon
- New England Crab Cakes
- Creole Tilapia
- Mediterranean Tilapia
- Herb-Crusted Halibut
- Cajun Shrimp
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops
… and many more. There are a total of 200 recipes covering everything from breakfast, to lunch, snacks and dinner, plus dessert and protein shakes. They cover a wide range of meats, vegetables and ingredients. The two main criteria is that each recipe must be easy-to-make and supportive of a bodybuilding diet. To learn more, check out the Anabolic Cooking review here.
Check out additional sample recipes from the Anabolic Cookbook here.